Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paranormal Activity?!

I wish I never would have watched that movie, now I keep thinking, is our life going to turn into that?! It started off with the ghost doing seemingly innocent but freaky things to the characters' home like closing doors, lights turning on/off etc. then progressively got worse & worse.

We are in the innocent but freaky stage (I guess that sounds kind of bad if you don’t know what I’m talking about) and it all started with this balloon given to P by our neighbors. It had been in our living room for about 2 weeks. Last we saw it it was just floating in the corner of the LR like always.
Then 2 am last Saturday BAM I wake up to J making a crazy amount of noise, little did I know he was wrestling with this balloon! He (supposedly) handed it to me & I threw it off to the side–I was still 1/2 asleep & don’t remember. A few minutes later, same thing again, I wake up to J swearing plus the sound of the balloon is surprisingly loud when it’s being blown by a fan & grabbed at! I guess he woke up to the balloon blowing in his face (he sleeps with a fan right next to him on the end table). So now I’m mad that I’m awake @ 2 am and I just decide to go ahead and get up and take the balloon to the dining room so it won’t bother us anymore.

That’s when I fully wake up and think, Why the **** was that balloon in our room in the first place, how did it get there??? Now I’m just plain out scared and when J doesn’t have an explanation either other than “that was freaky”, I’m REALLY scared! Both of us remember the balloon being in the LR and definitely that it wasn’t in our room when we went to bed. J went out & killed the balloon with scissors & threw it away so that was the last we saw of it.

After a couple hours I finally got back to sleep but of course I’m looking around waiting for something weird to happen again…I’m a total chicken if you haven’t guessed yet. So the next morning we ask J’s mom if she & P played with the balloon when she was over yesterday and moved it–nope, never touched it. Some say maybe the A/C or draft in the house moved it, but seriously, it has never moved an inch before and to go under the arch, through the DR, through another door/hall into our room?? I don’t think so! I know they are just trying to make us feel better. My only explanation is that one of us sleep-walked to the LR & brought the balloon back to our room for some odd reason, and I’m sticking with that because if I think about how it happened it scares the shit out of me!

The weird thing is the night before, J had P’s new toy in his truck and while driving it kept making noise and talking, but the switch was Off. It has never done this for me, and the batteries seem just fine. Then the next day, J was out at the farm & his bow in the bow case flipped off the bed of his truck onto the ground out of nowhere! At least it’s him they’re after, not me! Luckily nothing has happened since then (that I know of) so whatever he did to piss off the ghost, I hope he fixed it!

Ok I really never believed in ghosts and spirits and all of that, but I really don’t know how else to explain something that there is no explanation for! So that is my first experience with the ‘other side’, I liked it much better when I was totally oblivious and unaware but no turning back now!

1 comment:

  1. lol @ the "at least they're after him not me..." haha! I believe in ghosts and spirits, so I'm not much of a help convincing you otherwise :P Doesn't seem harmful though. Loves playing with toys, balloons, seems pretty friendly if it is a ghost! I started watching PA 2, and when I saw a baby was involved I couldn't watch it. Too real :(

    ReplyDelete