P has started saying "me" about everything. Ask her who mama is & she'll point to herself & say "me". We were at the mall the other day & she was saying "hot hot" so I asked her "what's hot?" and she says "me me!" Ha the lady next to us got a laugh out of that. When she's upset and crying and she's saying "memememe" it sounds like she's calling me "meanie meanie". Maybe she is.... Mean mommy taking something away again!
On another note, today has been successful so far in no tv for P & shoes on the right feet! I am embarassed to admit how many times I have put my kid's shoes on the wrong feet. I took her to the office yesterday & the girls noticed her boots were on the wrong foot! Oops. I threw them on her in the Y parking lot and apparantly wasn't paying very much attention. Kind of funny the Y teachers didn't notice! Ha she ran around in them like the whole time she was in the babysitting room, poor girl. I can't even blame it on her because she doesn't even know how to put her own shoes on yet. : / Hmm wonder if my pre-mommy brain will every come back! Eh it's only half way through the day so still lots more mistakes to be made & things to forget :)
No comments:
Post a Comment