Here's a recap of my week...Going to focus on the things that make me smile looking back on them & not the annoyances, because I just really don't feel like thinking about them....
My Goals:
1) Made it to a workout class every day this week... Check! M-Pilates, T-Yoga, W-Pilates, Th-Yoga,
& F-Zumba. I was late to yoga yesterday & let me tell you I'll never do that again, it was sooo
packed so I had to go to the very front of the room. Not fun. But, P had slept in & it was snowing &
I decided I wasn't going to miss it since people have walked in later than I was. So I was proud of
myself for even going in & for making it through being in front of the whole class. If you know me
well you know that is well pretty much my worst nightmare! And, get to go to kickboxing
tomorrow so one extra day of classes, so glad the Y has a Sat. class now.
2) Went to church Sunday, the sermon was by a former coworker & friend and it really related to my previous post about what I want to achieve this year. I will actually post more about that later because I think it was really relevant to women & moms!
3) My patience....not so hot this week, for various reasons, & that's all I'm going to say about that!
4) Still keeping tv to a minimum, yesterday was probably the worst day just because she was glued to me nonstop & I ran out of steam to entertain her. Plus J & I wanted to finish our movie but she didn't really pay attention to it.
Highlights:
*P had her 18 month appointment on her 18 mo. birthday Wednesday! She is 26 pounds (75%) and 32 inches (50-75%). She got her flu shot only and was feeling good enough that night to go to a junior high basketball game to see daddy. Still has to get the chicken pox and Hep. A and the 2nd flu shot next time so we got off easy!
* It snowed! P looks out the window & says "NOO-ooww". It's pretty cute & now when she's actually telling me "No" I can just pretend she's saying snow ;) J had an early out yesterday due to the weather & late start today, so we got to sit around & watch movies while P napped yesterday. It was kind of nice being stuck inside all nice & cozy on a snowy day.
*Went to the basketball tonight baby free so I could stay for the Hall of Fame night & Varsity game. They won!! By like 20. Yay J! I also got to see my first high schooler wearing a tutu at the game tonight, she looked so cute & 2 of her friends want one now as well!
*Oh & another funny memory this week, P "brushing" my hair with a toothbrush, that was still in its package. Lol she really cracks me up sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment