I am going to use this as a way to keep track of them. Lord knows I don't need any more sticky notes, lists, or anything else at home so this way I can do it clutter free.
Starting w/the easiest......
1) Get in shape by April when we go to Vegas. Go to a workout class at the Y every weekday for at least one month & see if I make progress. Right now the old ladies in yoga & pilates are kicking my butt.
2) Get my Clinical License by the end of the year. No idea where to even start with studying but I need to get on it!
3) Find a church I like & go regularly/become a member. Self explanatory.
4) Be a more patient, calm & less stressed mom, live life in the present, and appreciate what I have right now. I feel like those could be 3 separate ones but they all kind of go together for me. Haven't quite figured out how I'm going to acheive this one though!
So Tuesday was really supposed to be day 1, but we all slept in too late for me to make it to yoga, so I just worked out. So we'll start with yesterday/Weds--Cardio & Pilates then walk outside, today/Thurs--Yoga & cardio & hoping for another walk after nap.
Lunch -my usual frustrating time- went ok. I tried to just joke & laugh w/P & put a song on to distract her from the fact that she doesn't want to sit in her high chair now that she has her "big girl" table (which she will not sit still for a whole meal at). She spit out some but not too much ended up on the floor, which is good because the dog is off getting groomed! So, I didn't get exhasperated & wind up in a no-win power struggle with a one year old. So far, so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment